We develop these outcomes by asking
- Do we know what matters to the person ?
- What will we see changing in the person’s life?
- What would success look like for the person and their family ?
- What do people wish to happen now and for the future ?
- What are the things that we need to maintain with and for the person?
Our Person-centred reviews helps us to develop outcomes with people that ensure we support people to take as much control and direction of their support as possible.
We are working towards measuring outcomes with and for the people we support in terms of Well-being using the Five Ways to Well-being as described by The New Economics Foundation http://www.neweconomics.org
The Five Ways to Well-being are a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing.
We also measure the outcomes that are set in our One Page Strategy for the people we support, our staff and teams and for our organisation as a whole.
Here are stories that illustrate the impact that our support has on peoples lives