Are you an influential and dynamic leader looking for a new challenge?
Aspirations care is a successful organisation that supports individuals with complex needs, mental health issues, learning disabilities, brain injury some with a forensic history. This domiciliary service works with the individual within their own home to lead a full and valued life. Our vision and mission is to make a positive difference to the lives of the people we support by promoting their rights, independence, choices and inclusion through providing person centred support. Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, we offer the highest quality of domiciliary care for the individuals that we support.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our forward thinking team, You will be responsible for the effective overall management of domiciliary homes within the North Wales area, initially this job will be based at Bryn Marl, and be required to work in other areas of Wales as the services expand.
This position will be full time and will require shift work over a 7 day period on rotation, with allocated supernumerary admin hours and a requirement to cover on-call.
You will be supporting a small staff team to work alongside them, leading and guiding to ensure a quality service is maintained and the individual’s we support lead a full and valued life.
You will report to and be supported by the registered manager and attend meetings periodically at the Liverpool office for peer support from your fellow service managers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a manager or senior support worker position within a relevant setting
- Minimum NVQ 3 or equivalent, or working towards, which must be achieved within 6-12 months.
- Strong leadership, staff management and communication skills
- Some knowledge of CQC and other relevant standards and the skills to ensure these are met and maintained
- A creative and quick responsive attitude to managing a service for adults with complex needs.
- Confidence in building professional relationships and the ability to market the service.
You will receive in return:
- A salary of £18,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
This is a permanent full-time role (37.5 hours per week). The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.