As an Community Youth Worker you will have the opportunity to work with Young People aged 16 plus, who are striving towards Independent living.
What is the aim?
- To empower and support Young People
- To aid Young People in Social Inclusion and successfully securing a home/tenancy in their own name
- To provide a quality service to Young People
You will provide support, guidance and advice to young people in all areas of daily life; this includes budgeting, health, careers, education, relationships, culture, identity, managing accommodation maintenance and safety etc.
Within this role you have access to flexible working hours, training opportunities and benefit from a Nursery Voucher Scheme.
- Good communicator?
- Want to work in the Care industry?
- Drive and have your own transport?
We are recruiting for permanent and also zero hour Community Youth Worker across Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Midlands & Nottinghamshire.
£16500 per annum (or equivalent for zero hour contracts)